Use these tests to determine your strengths and interests
From the US Department of Labor and Statistics
Possible Careers- Considerations
When thinking about careers, consider the following:
- Nature of the work: What do people in this career do?
- Working conditions: How, where and when do they work?
- Training, qualificaqtions, advancement: What training is required to enter this career?
- Job outlook: How quickly is the career growing, and how hard is it to land a job?
- Earnings: What is the mean annual wage? What is the mean hourly wage?
- Employment concentration: Which five states have the highest concentrations of people in this job?
- Top states: What are the five highest-paying states for this job?