Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
California Dream Act
- Apply between October 1, 2016 - March 2, 2017 for graduating seniors!
- Financial Aid for undocumented students
- Parent's citizenship status does not matter
- Possible to apply even if you do not have a Social Security number
- Click here to fill out Dream Act Application
Sallie Mae College Planning Toolbox
- Money for college you do not have to pay back!
- Must complete the FAFSA first!
- Students must meet eligibility requirements including financial need and minimum GPA
- Click here for Cal Grant Information!
- Free tools and calculators to help you with your plan to save and pay for college
- Click here!
Lendedu is a text or email hotline for all questions related to financial aid. Students or parents can expect an answer to their question within 15 minutes during normal business hours. Try it!